Saturday 29 October 2011

SHERRY SHAKESPEARE

(Below mentioned piece is another sheer brilliance of the author S/Lt Shehryar, any unauthorized misuse or exploitation of the poem may lead to jeopardy)

For all these years i waited for you
        but the shine of yours seems to die
no matter how hard i try to get you
        the nearer i come the farther you fly

           I ASK YOU WHYYYYY???
           GIMME A REASON,,, I AM NOT A SPY

I bow before you, you are my ecstasy
         i will make palace for you up in the sky
forgive my sins don't shower your wrath
        i need no cold shoulder, i dont wanna cry

           I ASK YOU WHYYYYY???
           GIVE ME A REASON, DONT SAY ME BYE

PS: not everyone can become an awesome poet like me.. poets like me are born once in thousand years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment